File:Locator Tool used on photos by Paolo Monti - BEIC.png
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 800 × 427 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 171 pixels | 640 × 341 pixels | 1,024 × 546 pixels | 1,668 × 890 pixels.
Original file (1,668 × 890 pixels, file size: 968 KB, MIME type: image/png)
|DescriptionLocator Tool used on photos by Paolo Monti - BEIC.png||
Italiano: Esempio di uso del Locator Tool per georeferenziare le foto dell'archivio Paolo Monti su Wikimedia Commons. Foto originale mostrata: File:Paolo Monti - Servizio fotografico (Venezia, 1972) - BEIC 6337285.jpg di Paolo Monti, 1972 (Fondo Paolo Monti, BEIC).
English: Example of use of the Locator Tool used on photos by Paolo Monti from BEIC digital library. Original photo showed: File:Paolo Monti - Servizio fotografico (Venezia, 1972) - BEIC 6337285.jpg by Paolo Monti, 1972 (Fondo Paolo Monti, BEIC).
|Author||Original photo: Paolo Monti, 1972 (Fondo Paolo Monti, BEIC). Elaboration with Locator Tool using OpenStreetMap: Marco Chemello (BEIC).|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:02, 13 July 2016||1,668 × 890 (968 KB)||Marco Chemello (BEIC) (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 2 pages use this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on outreach.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Image width||1,668 px|
|Image height||890 px|