From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repositoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this PNG preview of this SVG file: 150 × 150 pixels. Other resolutions: 240 × 240 pixels | 480 × 480 pixels | 768 × 768 pixels | 1,024 × 1,024 pixels | 2,048 × 2,048 pixels.
Original file (SVG file, nominally 150 × 150 pixels, file size: 26 KB)
Català: Versió vectorial de File:Wikiquote-logo-ca.png, basada en File:Wikiquote-logo-en.svg i File:Viquidites.svg.
English: Vector replacement for File:Wikiquote-logo-ca.png, based on File:Wikiquote-logo-en.svg and File:Viquidites.svg.
Español: Versión vectorial de File:Wikiquote-logo-ca.png, basada en File:Wikiquote-logo-en.svg y File:Viquidites.svg.
This file was derived from:
This W3C-unspecified vector image was created with Inkscape.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:35, 17 August 2016||150 × 150 (26 KB)||Alvaro Vidal-Abarca (talk | contribs)||Displaced logo upwards from word, to widen blank gap|
|17:23, 14 August 2016||150 × 150 (27 KB)||Alvaro Vidal-Abarca (talk | contribs)||Reduced word size, moved down and right to resemble the PNG version|
|15:04, 14 August 2016||150 × 150 (26 KB)||Alvaro Vidal-Abarca (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 4 pages use this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.